APPOINTMENT OF A FULL TIME MAIN PAY SCALE EARLY YEARS TEACHER TEMPORARY FROM FEBRUARY 2020 FOR MATERNITY COVER.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for all children. Applicants should have a secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and have a commitment to excellence.
We would like you to be:
- Positive, with high expectations for yourself, colleagues and our children
- An excellent class teacher with a secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Professional and hard working with a proven track record of EYFS teaching
- A team player who is organised with good communication skills
- Focussed on providing high quality learning experiences for our children
- Enthusiastic with a sense of humour
- Committed to the school community
We can offer:
- A caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well
- A supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Established good practices
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. The date available is Thursday 14th November at either 9.15am or 2.30pm. Please contact the school office on 0114 2467380 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs P Smith, at the school by FRIDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2019.
Interviews will be held on TUESDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service Check in line with section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS Check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations. Sheffield City Council is an equal opportunities employer and has publicly committed to this by signing up to the “Two Ticks – Positive About Disabled People” scheme. This ensures that all disabled applicants, able to demonstrate that they meet the minimum criteria of the job description are guaranteed an interview. It is not enough to tick that you are disabled on the monitoring form, if you are disabled and feel this applies to you, please let us know by quoting:- “I am eligible for a guaranteed interview under the two ticks scheme” on your application form at the bottom of the “Suitability for the Job” section. Please make sure this is written as a separate paragraph to make sure it does not get lost in the content of your application.