APPOINTMENT OF A FULL TIME TEMPORARY MAIN PAY SCALE KS1 CLASS TEACHER
Nov 2020 TO June 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for all children. Applicants should have a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum and have a commitment to excellence.
We would like you to be:
- Positive, with high expectations for yourself, colleagues and our children
- An excellent class teacher with a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Professional and hard working with a proven track record of primary teaching
- A team player who is organised with good communication skills
- Focussed on providing high quality learning experiences for our children
- Enthusiastic with a sense of humour
- Committed to the school community
We can offer:
- A caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well
- A supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Established good practices
Please email any questions/enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs P Smith, at the school by Friday 2nd October 2020. Applications can be sent by email to email@example.com
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 5th October 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service Check in line with section 115 of the Police Act 1997.